Americas Trading Briefing
- New York New York
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Cost – Free
Building on the success of the last Americas Trading Briefings in New York in the past several years, this half-day briefing will provide a series of panel sessions with an interactive program that addresses market needs, providing impartial, high quality content and the knowledge and experience of industry leading speakers. There are ample networking opportunities throughout the event and into the evening at the post-event cocktail party.
- Over 300 market participants attended the half day event in April 2019 hosted by Goldman Sachs
- Senior decision makers from the buy-side, sell-side, vendor and exchanges/ECN community attend
- Agenda created by industry experts to ensure it addresses the issues impacting the region’s trading community
- 20+ speakers participate in the panel discussions
- Great learning and networking opportunities
Conquering New York in one visit is impossible. Instead, hit the must-sees – the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Art – and then explore off the beaten path with visits to The Cloisters or one of the city’s libraries. Indulge in the bohemian shops of the West Village or the fine dining of the Upper West Side. The bustling marketplace inside of Grand Central Station gives you a literal taste of the best the city has to offer.
Americas Trading Briefing will be at Goldman Sachs New York.
Goldman Sachs New York
200 West Street
New York, NY 10282