The Trader Vault
- Friday, April 24, 2020
- Cost – $55 – $100
- Jason Graystone is a Co-founder of Tier One Trading and founder of the Tiers of Freedom program.
- Mike Bellafiore is the Co-founder of SMB Capital, a proprietary trading firm in New York City, and SMB Training, its trader education division. He is the author of the “trading classic” One Good Trade and The PlayBook. He also authored a chapter for The StockTwits Edge, in which he discussed a favorite trading setup. Mr. Bellafiore writes regularly for SMB Training blog, where he shares ideas on how to improve trading performance. SMB’s trading techniques were noted in The Daily Trading Coach: 101 Lessons for Becoming Your Own Trading Psychologist, written by Dr. Steenbarger. As an international lecturer, Mr. Bellafiore has built trader trading programs globally for hedge funds, prop trading desks, and retail traders and personally coaches select elite traders outside his firm.
- Siam Kidd is a full time retail Investor/Trader, owns 7 profitable businesses and learned how to trade simply through hard trial and error. He says, “I was probably the worst trader on the planet for the first 6 years, losing money constantly, before things became consistent. People don’t need to go through the same crap I did…”
- Merritt Black is the head trader at SMB Futures trading desk. He trades predominantly intraday, with a focus on Crude Oil futures, and has been trading for over a decade. Since graduating with a B.S. in Finance from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Merritt has worked for Merrill Lynch, been a partner at a CTA, and has traded for multiple proprietary trading desks.
- Anthony Cheung – Director at a proprietary trading firm called Amplify Trading, trading global macro strategies across asset classes, providing financial market training, and trading technology development.
- Austin Silver – Austin Silver is an active Forex trader, trading coach, and co-owner of The Silver Investment Group. Austin started his career as a retail trader in 2015 in his college dorm room. As with most retail traders, he spent the first eighteen months of his career up and down, unable to find consistent success. Austin was finally able to turn a consistent profit in year two and from there, it was off to the races.
- Rolf Schlotmann – Director of global trading company Tradeciety and Edgewonk.
- Michael Lamothe – is the Founder of Mara. With over 20 years of trading experience under his belt, Mike has learned that the key difference between traders that succeed and traders that don’t comes down to mindset.
This city, full of colorful homes, canals and bridges, is one of Europe’s most picturesque capitals. Must-sees on any visitor’s itinerary include the Anne Frank House, the Van Gogh Museum and the world’s only floating flower market. Rent a bike and join thousands of locals navigating Amsterdam‘s labyrinthine streets, or just take in the sights on foot. For an unusual and memorable alternative to hotels, consider staying in a houseboat.
The Trader Vault is being held at Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre,
Paul van Vlissingenstraat 9-11 1096 BK Amsterdam, The Netherlands